Dunlop Sportmax Q3 PLUS - Rear
Dunlop Q3+ Plus Sportmax Tyres
The groundbreaking Dunlop Q3+ boasts exciting refinements and improvements over the highly celebrated Q3, which has earned a reputation as one of the very best high performance track / street tyres available - and quite possibly THE best in terms of performance per dollar.
In the “Plus” iteration of the Q3 - the only hypersport tyre made in the U.S.A - Dunlop is touting an 80% redesign, with only the best features and the confidence inspiring character remaining untouched from the previous Q3.
Major updates come via new tech and a new center compound in the rear MT Multitread tyre - resulting in both higher mileage and improved cornering performance. The Q3+ retains the corner-crushing CFT “Carbon Fiber Technology” sidewall reinforcement pioneered in the Q3 and features a very similar, steep, aggressive tread pattern.
The major trick up Dunlop’s sleeve for the Q3+ is especially exciting for riders looking to level up at the track - the Q3 Plus marks the inception of Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tyre, allowing for greater latitude in choosing a new line mid-corner, while also providing remarkably linear, predictable steering. That means a wider margin for error so you can push yourself and your bike to new limits at the track.
- The all-new Q3+ offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
- Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) employed in the Q3+ uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tyre sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel. Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet-weather performance
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tyre allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q3+ rear tyre uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and ride shoulders for outstanding grip.
- Only hypersport tyre made in the U.S.A., the Q3+ was designed at Dunlop’s Buffalo, NY headquarters, and manufactured in the Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop’s racing tyres.
- Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tyre test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds.