Deluxe Fork Service from:
Ride Dynamics Deluxe Fork service is for riders looking to bring their forks back to as new operation. All seals, bushings and oil are replaced. This service consists of:
- Check for damage to chrome
- Disassemble fork legs
- Disassemble internals as required
- Replace fork bushes
- Replace fork oil seals
- Replace fork dust seals
- Flush forks
- Reassemble fork legs
- Fill with fork oil
- Bleed damper rod as required
- Refit fork cap
- Clean and check operation
- Settings are recorded
Note: This service is for both forks
Prices indicated are intended for conventional fork cartridge bikes. If you are unsure of what is needed for your motorcycle, please contact us.
ADDITIONAL IMPROVEMENTS AVAILABLE:
- Standard piston reshim to improve suspension action
- Aftermarket GV pistons and shimming to further improve suspension action giving you improved ride quality and tyre grip/wear.
- Our K-Tech SSK & SSRK Piston Kits offer even higher levels of performance over the GV Kits. These kits include both compression & rebound pistons, shimming and adjustment needles.
Please note to get maximum improvement consider also purchasing a new fork springs specific to your weight. Find our high performance springs here.
Also consider adding K-Tech FCV (Flow control Valve) to give further improvement to your the compression damping performance of your forks. Find out more here.